Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Making of: The Refuge Necklace

Last December we were so lucky to receive two of our best friends from Mexico who came to spend the holidays with us. Alty and Riki -my friends- are some of the most amazing, creative people I know and while they were here, Riki offered to make a little video of me while I was busy at work, making one of my most beloved pieces of jewelry: The Refuge Necklace.

I'm very happy he did this for me, as it's the first time I have an actual video of my process, of me working on the jewelry and such a lovely video it is! I hope you enjoy visiting my studio and see how things are in The Angry Weather HQ's for a day :)


Did you like it? I'd love to know if you have any questions regarding the process of making the Refuge necklace! And if you want to see more of Riki's work, come visit his Vimeo channel here!

Thank you so much Riki! Muchas gracias!

Iveth

2 comments:

  1. Gracias por tus palabras Iveth! :´ )
    Te queremos mucho ! yo más :D

    Champys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Los extrañamos y esperamos verlos muy pronto.
    No había visto tu blog. Está súper :D
    Saludos.
    Ricky-

    ReplyDelete