Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Customer profile

The other day I was taking photos of one of my dear friends that also happen to be a customer. She was wearing one of my vintage-reproduction rings and that gave me and idea: to make a little series of blog post about my customers, their likes and interest. I think this little fun project will help me understand more about them and get to know them better: It's always fascinating to see who's wearing something you created!

OK, here we go!

This is Maribel and she owns one of my Bubble Mod Bronze rings. Beside being one of the most kindest, good-hearted persons I know, Maribel has great sense of style and she's the person I always go to when I need advice about an outfit or where to shop. She says about what she looks when shopping for jewelry: "I love jewellery that tells a story: handmade pieces, souvenirs from a trip and vintage jewelry that was special for someone else before me".

"Contrasts are an important part of my personality: I consider myself delicate but brave, calm but passionate and I'm always looking for adventure. These same contrasts are what I look for in an outfit or jewelry: I like to mix and match, putting unexpected pieces together, both delicate and bold".


Dress: H&M
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Ring: The Angry Weather
Earrings: Vintage

Montreal shops recommended by Maribel: Unicorn, Blo, Atelier B & Arterie.

I hope you like this post! and if you are one of my customers and would like to be featured on the series, don't hesitate to let me know!

xx
Iveth




5 comments:

  1. que padre idea Iveth! :)
    muy guapa tu clienta, quiero sus botas y su anillo jijiji

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool idea for a feature! It's so interesting to see photos of your creations off in their new homes after they've left yours. I might have to adopt this series idea...I've come across a LOT of really sweet kiddos and thoughtful brides/fiances/grooms etc that have been subjects and inspiration for my albums and children's books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and thank you all for your comments! I'm very happy you like this idea, can't wait to do more post like this!! xx

    ReplyDelete