Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Monday morning in Montreal

A Monday Morning in Montréal from CloudRaker on Vimeo.

One of my friends shared this video on her Facebook page and I thought it was brilliant, as it TRULY reflects daily life in the kind of Montreal I been living in in the last stormy days. The beginning of the video, I'm pretty sure, was filmed around my neighborhood! so when watching the video, you can place my face on any of those persons as I probably walked around those areas, getting my feet stuck in the same messy snow and slipped on the same sidewalks ;D

This is what the realisateurs say about the video:

"This winter we were chatting casually with Bruno about how gorgeous Montreal looks under heavy snowfall. While this conversation may seem mundane to people who grew up here, it was enchanting to listen to a Parisian’s take on the phenomenon. So Bruno set out one morning, camera in hand, to capture the magic of our city being blanketed in the white stuff. What he came back with took our breath away, it wasn’t the snow he was watching, it was us. "

I hope you enjoy the angry weather of beautiful Montreal ;)

1 comment:

  1. Woww!! It's so beautiful! I am from India and have never experienced snowfall. It's like a dream :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete