Friday, October 1, 2010

A new favourite: Inga Birgisdóttir

I'm stunned by the work of illustrator Inga Birgisdottir. I found her work on Flickr and i can't stop visiting her photostream over and over again just for the pleasure of see her wonderful illustrations.
I really like the feeling of her work: mysterious, sometimes dark, full of sadness, melancholy and beautiful to the extreme.
I also love the fact that looks like her drawings are made on a very old sheet of paper, that adds up a lot of character and a special atmosphere to her work. There's also a lot of wild life on her work, specially foxes and birds, and the fascinating thing is that you feel like all of them have a mind of their own and a very interesting story to tell.




All images from iiiinga

2 comments:

  1. So glad you did Cash! i'm head over heels for this illustrations :D
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete