Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fabric flower garlands

I found this awesome DIY going through the pages of ModernEmotive blog and thought you might like it, I loooove it and is already on my to-do list!
Ashley Meaders put together this incredibly easy to make project for OnceWed and it is absolutely lovely.
If you are interested in making this garland, visit this link where you'll find the step by step photos and the things you'll need to complete it :)


Adorable!!!
I think this would look beautiful in my bedroom over our bed and the colours i'm planning on using are gray, yellow, black and white :) although the color combination of the photos is gorgeous, too!

2 comments:

  1. Hello. Just to let you know that you have won my mountain/cloud print, so well done you! Please email me your address (through my profile), so I can post it to you. Thanks for entering and have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just visiting your blog like most of days and i saw you had announced the winners, it was an AWESOME feeling, thanks SO much Kerry, so happy i won your beautiful print!!!!

    ReplyDelete